EAG Marketing is an award-winning telemarketing business based in Eastbourne. We have over 12 years’ experience in telesales and sales. We work on behalf of one of the worlds biggest health and life insurance providers. We make appointments for field based representatives to meet with businesses throughout the whole of the UK to discuss there health and life insurance needs.
This is voluntary work experience for a maximum of 10 weeks in a busy telemarketing company. A Traineeship is an education & training programme with work experience that is focused on giving people the skills & experience that employers are looking for. Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you work preparation training.
At EAG we will provide you with full training and as much knowledge as possible regarding telesales and sales. It will be a varied role where you will gain experience and training in the following tasks:
- Make and receive calls
- Quality check telephone calls
- Operate office equipment i.e. photocopiers, computer systems
- Processing emails
- Complete Excel reports
You will also learn about health and safety and HR in a workplace, you will also have a chance to learn and be involved with accounts and filing the end of year accounts.
This Traineeship work experience is part of an education and training programme that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core is the Work Preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths, English, Digital Skills and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged.
Are you eligible?
- Are you currently not in a job? Do you have little or no work experience?
- Are you aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 4?
Training to be provided
This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, Functional Skills maths and English support for those who require it and a high quality work experience placement.
You will be working towards a Level 1 Qualification - Developing Skills for Business and Administration which will include the following units:
- Communication skills for work
- Working in Business and Administration
- Making and Receiving Calls
- Digital skills for work
- Conduct at work
- Using Office Equipment in a Business Environment
- Applying for a job
- Making the most of work placement
- Listen and Respond
- Making Calculations
- On successful completion of the programme you will receive a certificate of completion and an employer reference as a minimum, to support future job applications
- There may be opportunities to progress into an apprenticeship or employment with training or further education
- If paid positions are available you will have the opportunity to apply for these positions
- Hard working
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Be reliable, punctual and have a sensible attitude
- An interest in gaining experience within the Industry
Things to consider
KEITS Training Services Ltd reserves the right to close the vacancy earlier than the listed closing date should the need arise.Apply
2-4 days work experience with the employer. 0.5 remote working with KEITS .
Possible start date
29 March 2021
10 February 2021