We work outside in all weathers. Daily tasks can be so varied, from sweeping up, digging holes, constructing paths, building play equipment and planting plants. You will be assigned to a site manager to help support you. The job satisfaction in standing back and looking at what you have built is immense and worth all the hard work.
We work outside in all weathers where daily tasks can be so varied from:
- Sweeping up
- Digging holes
- Constructing paths
- Building play equipment
- Planting plants
You will be assigned to a site manager to help with your induction and training. The job satisfaction in standing back and looking at what you have built is immense and worth all the hard work. If you have a keen interest in the sector an are willing to learn then please apply for this position.
- No horticulture skills needed however an interest in this sector needs to be shown on application.
- Candidates must be reliable, honest and hard working.
- A driving license is beneficil but not essential.
- You must not already have a Horticulture related qualiication at level 2 or higher.
- GCSE's in maths and English is preferred but not essential.
- We are looking for people to join our organisation and become our future stars running projects.
Things to consider
- Important Other Information Training on the Apprenticeships Programme for 16 to 18 year olds is a priority and fully-funded by Government. Training for Apprenticeships for those over this age is part funded, with employers expected to make a part or full contribution.
- From April 1st 2018 the National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £3.70 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the National Minimum Wage appropriate to their age applies. The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training.
- KEITS Training Services Ltd reserves the right to close the vacancy earlier than the listed closing date should the need arise.
Malletts Farm | London Road | Essex | CM12 9HS
Competitive salary - discussed at interview.
Possible start date
7 January 2019
10 December 2018
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship