Gillian's Riding School is a popular riding school in Enfield, North London. Here is a place for every rider at Gillian's as we are open 7 days a week and have a variety of horses to ride suitable for all levels, including disabilities. We cater for lessons from 4 years old and up and 15 minute pony rides are available for younger riders. Regardless of your level, we have horses, ponies and instructors that will be perfect for your level. From beginning to advanced, we are here to help. Our all-weather surface is floodlit allowing you to book a lesson time that suits you. We boast excellent woodland riding facilities with a large arena and summer cross country paddocks. The horses are kept in comfortable stables and looked after by a professional team of grooms. We organize pony days and kids clubs in every half term and have a weekly pony club. We have end of term in house fun competitive competitions for our riders. We also have a competitive riding team who compete on riding school horses and ponies in Showjumping, Dressage, Eventing and pony racing.
To join our team of staff on the riding school and complete daily equine husbandry tasks.
The role includes general stable duties such as:
- Feeding and watering
- Bring in/turn out
- Grooming and tacking up
- Mucking out
- Assisting with lessons
- Previous experience with horses is a MUST
- Good communication skills
- Time management skills
- Hard working
- Team Player
- GCSEs or equivalents in English and maths are desired but not essential
- BHS Stages are desired so please list ALL qualifications on application
- To become a permanent member of the team on completion of the apprenticeship for the right candidate
Things to consider
- KEITS reserves the right to close this vacancy early if required.
Enfield EN2 9JL
16 months approx.
3 March 2020
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship