We are a busy Equestrian Centre teaching all levels from Beginner to Advanced Riders. We are a British Horse Society Approved School and have a friendly and helpful staff.
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and dedicated apprentice who is looking to further their knowledge and skills within equine care. The successful candidate will work along side our current team handling and caring for our riding school horses. Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Working alongside our other staff
- Giving feeds, turning out horses, mucking out & associated tasks
- Cleaning waters, filling & hanging haynets
- Sweeping, muck bin tidying
- Field management duties
- Clipping, trimming, & tack cleaning
- Minor first aid tasks and grooming
- Assisting with lessons
- Some equine experience is required
- Positive attitude and ability to work as part of a team
- Strong communication skills are essential
- GCSE’s or equivalent in maths and English are desired but not essential.
- Applicants must not already hold a level 2 or 3 horse care qualification in order to be eligible for this apprenticeship.
- Future employment will be available for the right candidate.
Things to consider
- KEITS Training Services Ltd reserves the right to close the vacancy earlier than the listed closing date should the need arise.
- This job is working with horses, which means it can involve long days in all weathers and include weekend working. It is important the candidates applying for this position are aware of this.
Ilford IG2 7TE
8 October 2019
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Level 2 Equine Groom Apprenticeship (Tewin Hill)
Location: Welwyn AL6 0LLView Apprenticeship Details
Equine Groom Apprentice - Level 2 (Regal Equestrian)
Location: Shipston-On-Stour CV36 5PJView Apprenticeship Details
Level 2 Equine Groom Apprentice (Equicate)
Location: Worminghall HP18 9JZView Apprenticeship Details