A well established and successful riding school, located in East Kent.
A busy riding school open 7 days a week providing lessons for all from 4 years upwards. We provide lessons for all levels from beginner to advanced.
Duties will include:
- Mucking out
- Tacking up
- Leading lessons
- Some previous experience with handling horses is essential and must be shown on application
- Enthusiastic and dedicated
- GCSEs grades A-C/8-4 in English and maths or equivalent desirable but not essential
- Applicants must not already hold a level 2 or higher in Horse Care
- Applicants must be able to travel to work on time due to the workplace being based in a rural location with limited public transport
- Please include details of how you will travel to work in your application
- The possibility of continued employment once finished for the right candidate
Things to consider
- This business is not located near public transport, applicants will need an alternative method of transport to commute to work.
- KEITS Training Services Ltd reserves the right to close the vacancy earlier than the listed closing date should the need arise.
16 months approx.
Possible start date
15 June 2021
17 May 2021
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Level 2 Equine Groom Apprenticeship (New Hatches Livery Fitness and Rehabilitation Centre)
Location: High WycombeView Apprenticeship Details
Level 2 Equine Groom Apprenticeship (Sedgeway Equestrian)
Location: ElyView Apprenticeship Details
Level 2 Equine Groom (Little Munden Equestrian Ltd)
Location: Bricket WoodView Apprenticeship Details