We are a livery and competition yard based in the Sussex/Kent borders. We have a wonderful opportunity for someone looking to further their career in the equine industry. Applicants will be required to complete a range of daily tasks and be able to handle variety of top-quality horses.
We are looking for someone to come and join the team that is fun, enthusiastic, and looking to learn. Stable Lodge is a small livery & competition yard so always busy with lots of opportunity for progression for the right person.
Tasks will include:
- Mucking out
- Turning out/bring in horses
- Daily care for horses
- Daily yard maintenance
- Tacking up/show prep
- Exercising - riding/lunging
- Basic business interactions with liveries
- Hard working
- Applicants should have some previous experience of dealing with horses and must show this on their application
- Team player
- Maths and English GCSEs or equivalent at Grade C/4 or above
- Applicants must not already hold a Level 2 or Level 3 qualification in the equine sector
- On completion of the apprenticeship, the apprentice will have the necessary skills and knowledge to progress with their chosen pathway in the equine industry.
Things to consider
- There is live in accommodation available if needed.
- There may be the opportunity for the applicant to bring their own horse.
- KEITS Training Services Ltd reserves the right to close the vacancy earlier than the listed closing date should the need arise.
Cranbrook TN18 5PA
16 months approx.
Possible start date
25 October 2021
29 July 2021
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Equine Groom Apprentice (Ghyll Park Equestrian Ltd)
Location: CrowboroughView Apprenticeship Details
Equine Groom Apprentice (Bulchins Farm Ltd)
Location: Wisborough Green RH14 0HNView Apprenticeship Details
Junior Handler Apprenticeship (Glebe Von Wood Ltd)
Location: Coalville LE67 5EEView Apprenticeship Details