We are a small friendly business, looking for someone who wants to learn about the floristry industry. From hand tied bouquets to shop displays our innovative approach and attention to detail are evident in everything we do. We have many varieties of flowers and plants in stock and use English suppliers wherever possible.
You will be working with other members of staff and learning the basics of how a florist works. We are a friendly team and easy to get along with. You will be expected to muck in and help with all jobs including cleaning and tidying the shop and we will teach you the basic floristry skills needed for your level 2 apprenticeship.
You will be supported and trained to learn and develop your basic floristry skills in the industry, as well as learning customer service skills.
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Conditioning flowers
- Plant care
- Day to day cleaning & tidying up in the shop
- Learning how to make up all floristry designs
- Applicants must show an interest in this sector of work at application
- A knowledge of plants is desirable but not essential
- Any artistic skills/background is desirable
- Good time keeping skills
- Applicants MUST NOT already hold a level 2/3 in Floristry
- GCSE's or equivalent in maths and English are desired but not essential
Possibility of working towards a level 3 for the right candidate.
Things to consider
- KEITS Training Services Ltd reserves the right to close the vacancy earlier than the listed closing date should the need arise
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm (1/2 hour lunch). Days can vary, weekend work may be necessary Total
Possible start date
26 October 2020
22 September 2020
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Level 2 Equine Groom Apprentice (Bethany Tamara Curtis)
Location: HuntingdonView Apprenticeship Details
Level 2 Equine Groom Apprenticeship (Folly Farm)
Location: PeterboroughView Apprenticeship Details
Level 2 Apprentice Equine Groom (Manston Riding Centre)
Location: RamsgateView Apprenticeship Details