We are a luxury canine creche offering day care, overnight sleepovers, grooming, puppy parties and many other associated services. We have a large daily footfall of visitors and clients, we care for around 80 dogs per day. This multi award winning brand has other sites that are frnachised and in-home care services and this location is the head office for the group. They are perceived aas the industyr benchmark therefore, service, safety and standards are a priority.
Your core responsibility will be to provide a high quality service to customers including dealing with bookings, payments, offering advice, guidance and support, meet-and-greet clients and dogs, sales, after care, measuring customer satisfaction.
To be reactive to social media marketing and to adopt our visible marketing style, creating exciting communications.
- Placing service levels for all departments at an inspirational level.
- Communications to all clients is in a calm, positive and enthusiastic manner
- Attend and promote events (for all areas and sites) such as Puppy Parties, Open Days, New Site Openings
- Talking to clients and dealing with their rebooks, taking payments, and handling queries
- Ensuring accuracy and compliance with the systems
- Communicate with internal and external service suppliers
- Creating and handling social media postings
- Supporting marketing requests
- Responding to information requests
- Preparing documents as required by the management team
- Admin, typing and printing
- Post office duties
- Responding to requests in a timely manner
To perform all other miscellaneous duties that may occur on a day to day basis and any other reasonable duties as per the needs of the business evolve.
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- A lovely manner both face to face and over the telephone
- Clear speaking voice, confident
- Microsoft office skills, Word and Excel
- Social media literate
- Typing skills with reasonable speed but total accuracy
- Well obviously you are a dog lover!
- A keen and willing nature
- A desire to progress and develop skill sets
- Possess a mature attitude
- Confident manner
GCSE's in Maths and English desired but not essential.
Applciants must not already hold a level 2 or higher qualification in customer service.
Many of our apprentices are still with us today in other roles, including management. We always look internally first and progress into more senior roles is an option for those candidates with ambition and drive.
Things to consider
Important Other Information Training on the Apprenticeships Programme for 16 to 18 year olds is a priority and fully-funded by Government. Training for Apprenticeships for those over this age is part funded, with employers expected to make a part or full contribution.
From April 1st 2018 the National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £3.70 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the National Minimum Wage appropriate to their age applies. The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training.
KEITS Training Services Ltd reserves the right to close the vacancy earlier than the listed closing date should the need arise.Apply
30 hrs p/w weekend work required
Possible start date
27 November 2018
28 October 2018
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Increase wage Level 2 Apprentice Green Keeper (Golf Kingdom)
Location: Whalebone Lane North | Romford | RM6 6SBView Apprenticeship Details
Level 2 Equine Groom (Coldblow Equestrian Centre)
Location: Cold Blow Lane | Maidstone | ME14 3LRView Apprenticeship Details
Level 2 Equine Groom (Frenches Farm Livery Yard)
Location: 3 Frenches Farm Cottages | Andover | SP11 6JQView Apprenticeship Details