Top To Tail Clothing is a Uniform brand for pet professionals. We are growing fast and we are looking for a friendly, trustworthy hardworking Apprentice to join our team. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full-time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
Top To Tail Clothing is a Uniform brand for pet professionals. We are growing fast and we are looking for a friendly, trustworthy hardworking Apprentice to join our team!
Within this apprenticeship you will learn how to effectively communicate with our clients to give the best customer service possible while helping us to grow our brand. We design new lines of clothing and embroider our garments in house so this is the perfect opportunity if you have a love for fashion, textiles and if you are creative.
We go away regularly for Grooming trade shows around the country therefore a love of pets is essential.
You will be:
- Organising daily sales
- Handling our website sales
- Using our computer system to run an embroidery machine
- Getting our products ready for embroidery
- Handling customer communications
Our company is evolving and growing quickly therefore this would be a great opportunity for the right candidate to create a career for them to grow into.
- Confident at using a computer
- Have good attention for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Good handwriting skills
- An understanding of excel and Microsoft office
- Have a basic understanding of social media
- Previous experience with a wide range of dogs
- You have a passion for pets and pet-welfare, and this is the basis of your desire to succeed in this industry
- You are a ‘people person’ who enjoys working as part of a team and interacting with a wide range of people, both colleagues and customers
- You have the ability and desire to work in a busy, fast paced environment
- You are excited to learn new skills and are proactive in your approach to your own development
- Happy to work 12 compulsory weekends per year (paid on top of your salary) and cover school holidays
- Be organised with good time keeping skills and a tidy worker
- Candidates must not already hold a level 2 or higher in a customer service qualification to be eligible for this apprenticeship
- GCSE’s or equivalent are desired
- Possible future employment for the right candidates
Things to consider
- KEITS Training Services Ltd reserves the right to close the vacancy earlier than the listed closing date should the need arise.
Top to Tail offer a multitude of benefits:
- 28 Days Holiday
- Bonus Birthday Day Off
- Attendance Bonus
- Staff Discount on Salon Products
- Free Uniform by Top To Tail Clothing
Coulsden CR5 2RB
30hrs incl Saturdays
Approx. 14 months
10 December 2019
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Apprentice Landscaper Level 2 (Eland Lodge Equestrian)
Location: Ashbourne DE6 5HDView Apprenticeship Details
Level 2 Apprentice Office Administrator (Willows Bird of Prey Centre)
Location: Wadhurst TN14 7LJView Apprenticeship Details
Level 2 Equine Groom Apprentice (Gillian's Riding School)
Location: Enfield EN2 9JLView Apprenticeship Details