Gillingham is a fast growing practice, proud to be part of one of the largest veterinary groups in the UK and part of the Pets at Home Group plc. Together, we are the UK’s leading pet care business, providing pet owners with everything they need to be able to look after their pets.
We are a busy practice with a passion for delivering outstanding pet healthcare and exceptional customer service. As a Client Care Advisor you will bring enthusiasm and drive to your role. Your passion for service is matched with your love of pets.
Our Practice always puts Pets First and your focus is to provide an exceptional service to our clients and the best care possible to their pets - providing a link between clients and the clinical team. Your ability to build strong relationships with our clients, their pets and the practice team will be critical to your success
- As a Client Care Advisor you are the friendly and welcoming face for the client and their pets when they arrive at the practice
- You are able to provide guidance by keeping yourself fully up-to-speed with the practice services and any additional services available
- You are calm, attentive and always focus on the clients’ needs.
- You can deal with everything that is thrown at you, from comforting a client who has had some bad news about their pet or sharing in the joy of a new puppy’s first visit to the vet
- Your personality is infectious and along with your fellow colleagues, you create a welcoming and friendly atmosphere in the practice.
- You will greet each client and offer support, guidance and expertise, managing payments and future bookings confidently
- Coordinating the smooth running of the day-to-day routines of the practice will be done using our online booking system, so computer literacy is a must
- In short, you like to be busy, enjoy helping people and their pets and always endeavour to make a difference
The Qualification is a L2 Customer Service practitioner
We offer such benefits as free onsite parking, 20% discount at the Vet Group, Pets at Home and the Groom Room, access to discounts and cashbacks, in-house career development opportunities, pension and holiday allowance.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
- Professional approach to the role
- Computer literate
- Strong Communication skills
- Shows Initiative
- Keeps calm is stressful situations
- Team player
- Customer Care skills
- Committed to our clients
GCSE Level 4 / C above maths & English or Functional Skills Level 2
We will provide you the support and opportunities to gain the experience required to achieve your apprenticeship. Long term prospects could include further training to ensure skills are current and to broaden knowledge to support a move into a senior reception role.
Things to consider
We are located 3 miles from Chatham and 10 miles from Maidstone. Please check the location of the practice to ensure this is commutable for you.
KEITS Training Services Ltd reserves the right to close the vacancy earlier than the listed closing date should the need arise.
8.5 hr day, 7 day rota 8.30 start Late finish 7.30
Possible start date
3 May 2021
30 March 2021
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship