Willows is a family run business based near Sevenoaks, Kent. Established more than 30 yearss ago, we provide a value for money, quality friendly service to businesses and other organisations. Based on a nature trail.
Main Job Tasks:
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Taking experience bookings and sending confirmations
- Creating and maintaining filing systems
- Till work/kiosk
- Keeping diaries and appointments up-to-date.
- Word processing
- Dealing with private queries/taking messages
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good at juggling task and prioritising
- A pleasant and confident telephone manner
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- A desire to show initiative
- Oral and written communication skills
- Good work ethics
- Reliable and honest
- Able to work alone or with a team
- A-C (4 or higher) grades in maths, English and science are desired, so please ensure you list ALL qualifications on your application and do not leave this section empty.
- Applicants MUST NOT already hold a level 2 or higher in Business & Administration to be eligible.
- Future employment for the right candidate
Things to consider
- There is only one bus route to this location with the nearest station over 30minute away (walking)
- KEITS Training Services Ltd reserves the right to close the vacancy earlier than the listed closing date should the need arise
For more information on the ANMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-ratesApply
Wadhurst TN14 7LJ
14 months approx.
18 March 2020
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Apprentice Landscaper Level 2 (Eland Lodge Equestrian)
Location: Ashbourne DE6 5HDView Apprenticeship Details
Level 2 Equine Groom Apprentice (Gillian's Riding School)
Location: Enfield EN2 9JLView Apprenticeship Details
Equine Groom Apprentice Level 2 (Four Winds Equestrian Centre)
Location: Spalding PE11 3QJView Apprenticeship Details