KEITS is one of the country's premier private training providers specialising in Apprenticeships and Diploma provision throughout the Land Based and Business Service industries. We work nationally with a wide variety of businesses in the Horse Care, Animal Care, Floristry and Horticultural industries. We also deliver Management, Customer Service and Business Administration awards into other sectors; the businesses that we work with range from small concerns with one or two employees to large, national, multi-centre organisations. KEITS has offered full and dedicated support to over 5,500 learners and 2,000 employers since 1997. All learners are employed and our enthusiasm to help people achieve their personal goals in work based settings enables KEITS to make a real difference to the businesses with which we work. Come and join us!
- Assist in maintaining all administrative resources
- Assist in the operation of IT systems; operate appropriate filing systems, databases and spreadsheets
- Answering the telephones and dealing with enquiries as appropriate
- Responding and creating emails, dealing with email enquiries and action as appropriate
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors
- Undertake the administrative requirements of the company as directed by your line manager and senior head office personnel
- Organising internal and external mail
- Supporting the auditing of internal MIS
- Attend meetings as directed, required or requested by directors and senior management
- Undertake staff development training as required to support you in the effective undertaking of the post
- Producing vocational qualification portfolio paperwork, maintaining sufficient stock to meet requirements and auditing the quality of these on a weekly basis
- Processing of Learner start paperwork and data inputting of learner information onto internal MIS
- IQA emails to all assessors
- Experience with Microsoft Office and also customer service desired
- Hard working
GCSEs (or equivalent) in English and maths, desired but not essential.
Future employment with the employer for the right candidate.
Things to consider
KEITS Training Services Ltd reserves the right to close the vacancy earlier than the listed closing date should the need arise.
For more information on the National Minimum Wage for Apprentices please visit https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-ratesApply
14 months approx
Possible start date
10 May 2019
15 April 2019
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship