BusyB Petcare is a dog walking, doggy daycare service located in the heart of Southsea. We also have an in house groomer, Pet shop selling a wide range of pet accessories, Raw Food and natural treats. BusyB also does new dog owner training where we train the customer not just the dog.
Our new apprentice will be required to assist in the day-care and pet shop. Duties will include walking dogs, assisting with grooming, animal enrichment and assisting with dog training plans. You will also be serving customers in the pet shop selling treats, food and canine accessories.
Daily Tasks will include:
- Walking dogs
- Assisting with dog grooming
- Animal enrichment
- Assisting with dog training plans
- Customer service in the pet shop
- Daily cleaning routines
You will be trained on raw dog food nutrition, dog handling and behaviour as well as basic grooming techniques.
- Computer skills
- Social media knowledge
- Customer service skills required
- Previous experince with dogs to be shown on application
- Ability to converse with customers
- Quick thinker and someone that uses their imitative
- Reliable and trustworthy
GCSE's or equivalent in maths and English at grade C/4 or higher are desirable but not essential.
Potential further employment for the right candidate.
Things to consider
- We are inside and outside in all weathers!
- KEITS Training Services Ltd reserves the right to close the vacancy earlier than the listed closing date should the need arise
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-ratesApply
Shifts to be confirmed. Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
1 September 2021
27 May 2021
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship