Latney's is a family run boarding kennels and cattery and has been operating for the last 25 years.
- Care tasks will be carried out daily to ensure the smooth running of the kennels and cattery
- Exercise, feeding and cleaning will all need to be carried out to a high standard and applicants will need to be aware of basic husbandry routines and welfare needs for both cats and dogs
- Applicants must show some knowledge and experience with both cats and dogs in their application
- Good time keeping skills
- Good communication skills are essential
- A strong team player
- Polite, punctual and helpful
- GCSE's in maths and English are desired but not essential
- Applicants MUST NOT already hold a level 2 or higher qualification in the same animal care subject
Future employment with the business could be available for the right candidate.
Things to consider
From April 1st 2018 the National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £3.70 per hour. (this will increase to £3.90 in April 2019). This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the National Minimum Wage appropriate to their age applies. The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training.
KEITS Training Services Ltd reserves the right to close the vacancy earlier than the listed closing date should the need arise.Apply
London Road | Witham | CM8 1EB
Between 7am-5pm. 1.5hr lunch break. 4 day rota to include weekends. 5 days may be req. when busy.
Approx. 14 months
Possible start date
6 March 2019
8 January 2019
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship