We are a dog grooming parlour that has been trading for 12 years. We pride ourselves on giving each of our furry friends One to One attention. We groom all breeds working with our customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
GROOMING ASSISTANT. Learning to prepare all coat types ready for stylists. To gain knowledge of a working practice. Maintaining the parlour to a high standard of cleanliness. Working within Health & Safety perimeters. Working within a small team.
- Wash and dry all coat types
- De-knotting, pluck and clean ears
- Making shampoos
- Using washing machine and tumble dryer
- Working with all stylists
- Keeping the parlour clean
- In time talking to customers answering the telephone making appointments and taking payments.
(Please note all the above tasks are carried out by all staff as we work as a team)
- Keen to learn and be able to work hard.
- Previous experience with dogs is required.
- A keen interest in grooming needs to be shown on application.
- Friendly and be able to work with others
- GSCE's in maths and English desired but not essential for the right candidate.
- Possible Level 3 upon satisfactory completion of Level 2. To be discussed if there is the opportunity.
Things to consider
- KEITS have the right to close this vacancy early due to number of applications and popularity.
37.5 hrs per week
30 April 2019
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship