Level 2 Team Leading Course
Strong team leadership is essential for providing guidance, direction and instruction within a group and inevitably leads to more effective teamwork and more motivated employees. Having an understanding of coaching, mentoring and personal development helps to support and develop employees and manage a team much more effectively.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Understand the importance of clear communication
Units covered GLH
- Principles of team leading *40
- Understanding business *30
- Understanding how to communicate work-related information *20
*Guided Learning Hours (GLH) are important because they are linked to the credit that learners receive for some qualifications. KEITS Training Services Ltd use Guided Learning Hours to decide on funding for a qualification. Learners need to know the actual Guided Learning Hours for any course they take. They can’t include unsupervised study or preparation, or the time taken for assessments.
- For your existing workforce and volunteers (aged 19+)
- Lived in the EU for three years
What does the training programme offer?
- A nationally recognised Level 2 qualification in 6 months
- Personal & professional development for staff designed to increase service standards
- Access to a Training & Assessment Consultant
- An opportunity to study in their own time (following enrolment & induction)
Course Bookings & Enquiries
Apprentice Dog Groomer and Customer Service Assistant (Short Bark and Sides)
Location: Farnham GU9 9BUView Apprenticeship Details
Equine Groom Apprentice (Ghyll Park Equestrian Ltd)
Location: CrowboroughView Apprenticeship Details
Equine Groom Apprentice (Bulchins Farm Ltd)
Location: Wisborough Green RH14 0HNView Apprenticeship Details
More confident, better understanding of my role, feel more capable of furthering my learning.
Team Leading Standard L3