Distance Learning Courses
KEITS Long Distance Courses
KEITS have a range of short distance learning courses which can be completed in as little as 8 weeks.
These are fully funded so there is no cost to either the learner or their employer and can help people develop their career potential and improve their understanding of key areas covering Health and Social Care, Education and Business & Management. All courses are also available to the unemployed.
The courses are delivered using high-quality, engaging learning content and NCFE approved assessments that are available both online and in hard copy and include:
• Awareness of Mental Health Problems
• Business & Administration
• Creating a Business Start Up
• Counselling Skills
• Data Protection & Security
• Equality and Diversity
• Improving Personal Exercise, Health & Nutrition
• Information, Advice & Guidance
• Principles of Customer Service
• Principles of Team Leading
• Safeguarding and Prevent
• Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
• Understanding Working with People with Mental Health Needs
• These courses are for your existing workforce as well as unemployed individuals (aged 19+)
• Applicants must have lived in the EU for a minimum of three years
What does the training programme offer?
• A nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
• Personal and professional development for staff designed to increase service standards
• Access to a KEITS Training & Assessment Consultant for the duration of the course
• An opportunity to study in their own time (following enrolment and induction session)
For further details please contact: Anna Sherriff or Sarah Jacobs
T: 0208 327 3800
KEITS Training Services Ltd
502 Centennial Park
Elstree Hill South
KEITS Remain a GOOD Provider!
KEITS had a full Ofsted Inspection starting on the 16th July and we can now share the results!
Learners of the month - August!
This month we have 3 learners, Ebony, Martine and Helen at 3M) that have been nominated by their assessor as learner of the month!
Leaving the EU
What will happen with apprenticeships when we leave the EU?
KEITS' Summer Newsletter 2019
Welcome to KEITS' Summer Newsletter 2019. We hope you enjoy reading!