Level 2 Information, Advice & Guidance Course
Offering clear and accurate information, advice or guidance and knowing what can be shared legally and professionally can greatly improve outcomes for a business. There are some fundamental rules for successful information sharing and ensuring staff are aware of these is key.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Increase understanding of accurate record-keeping, effective signposting and referral
- Further your personal and professional development
- Improve your understanding of effective communication techniques
- Information, Advice or Guidance in Practice *24
- Developing Interaction Skills for Information, Advice or Guidance *24
*Guided Learning Hours (GLH) are important because they are linked to the credit that learners receive for some qualifications. KEITS Training Services Ltd use Guided Learning Hours to decide on funding for a qualification. Learners need to know the actual Guided Learning Hours for any course they take. They can’t include unsupervised study or preparation, or the time taken for assessments.
- For your existing workforce and volunteers (aged 19+)
- Lived in the EU for three years
What does the training programme offer?
- A nationally recognised Level 2 qualification in 6 months
- Personal & professional development for staff designed to increase service standards
- Access to a Training & Assessment Consultant
- An opportunity to study in their own time (following enrolment & induction)
Course Bookings & Enquiries
TRAINEESHIP (Four Winds Equitation Centre)
Location: SpaldingView Apprenticeship Details
Level 2 Canine Hydrotherapy Assistant Apprentice (Hainault Hydrotherapy)
Location: Romford, EssexView Apprenticeship Details
Level 2 Equine Groom Apprentice (PJR Hall)
Location: BadmintonView Apprenticeship Details