Level 2 Creating a Business Start Up Course
Over half a million businesses are started every year; however, 30% of these fail within the first two years. Having a better understanding of the initial processes and requirements of a business start-up can increase the chances of your business succeeding. If you’re looking to start your own business and have an idea you want to develop, or already have a business but want to develop and progress your business plan, this qualification will support you with the skills and knowledge you need.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Further your professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you, without the need to attend college
Units covered GLH
- Initial steps for a business set up *30
- Marketing for a business start up *40
- Legal and financial consideration for a business start up *30
- Developing a business plan *21
*Guided Learning Hours (GLH) are important because they are linked to the credit that learners receive for some qualifications. KEITS Training Services Ltd use Guided Learning Hours to decide on funding for a qualification. Learners need to know the actual Guided Learning Hours for any course they take. They can’t include unsupervised study or preparation, or the time taken for assessments.
- For your existing workforce and volunteers (aged 19+)
- Lived in the EU for three years
What does the training programme offer?
- A nationally recognised Level 2 qualification in 10 - 16 weeks
- Personal and professional development for staff designed to increase service standards
- Access to a Training & Assessment Consultant
Course Bookings & Enquiries
Level 2 Equine Groom Apprenticeship (New Hatches Livery Fitness and Rehabilitation Centre)
Location: High WycombeView Apprenticeship Details
Level 2 Horticulture Operative, Garden Centre Apprentice (Harringe Plants)
Location: AshfordView Apprenticeship Details
Level 2 Equine Groom (Little Munden Equestrian Ltd)
Location: Bricket WoodView Apprenticeship Details